Sunday, September 21, 2008

GAMES FEST. :)

Heeeello!

Okay I don't know if this is good news or bad news, but for those who are participating for Games Fest on the 3rd October are no longer required to take part. Reason being, ...

We have swim pe on that day .___________.

So yeap, the seven of you won't get to play soccer anymore. (Awwwww.) And our poor HouseCap has to go find another seven people to play soccer hahaha. This applies to 02 and 03 people also. Hahaha so saaad. The whole school will be like, involved in Games Fest while we'll be elsewhere, swimming .__.



ANYWAY. :D

Good luck for the EMTs. xD
I give you guys four leaf cloverrr. :D Okay imagine it. I'm too lazy to go find a picture of it. xP

I'm sure everyone will do weeeeeeeeeeeell. :D Hehe. &Reach our class goals! After that can
slackslackslack! Our exams end quite early compared to other schools, so be glad! Wheeeee. :) Have fun mugging for the next two study days and for the rest of AssWeek! :D (Though I don't see how one can have fun mugging.)

Loves!
(I somewhat got the urge to put "You know you love me, xoxo GossipGirlHazel". xD Okay, ignore me, heh.)